Goverment Compliant –Test for Covid-19
• Roche Elecsys® Anti-SARS-CoV-2 S: a test for the quantitative determination of antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 in serum in venous or self-collected. The spike protein is the target of many COVID-19 vaccines in development. This blood test enables determination of both the presence and level of antibodies to the COVID spike protein.
• This test can signal whether a person has already been infected and has potentially developed immunity to the virus. The test targets antibodies against the spike protein.
This test plays an important part in characterising a vaccine-induced immune response.
This test can be conducted at our clinic or at home with self-collection kit. Please call us on 02079356554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment for the testing.
Taking and sending samples to TDL
• Sample taking instructions are enclosed in each sealed CE marked kit.
• Your completed request form needs to be sent with the intact kit to the patient
and the request form must be returned with the sample.
• The sealed kit includes a Royal Mail Tracked 24 response envelope with tracking label.
• Samples can be posted to the laboratory through any Royal Mail post box.
• The test results will be sent to us, and we will email you the result.
Results will be available within 24 hours time.
* Harley Street Healthcare Clinic only offers this test to those who are 16 years old and above. It is not available for under 16.
The test is from the PHE approved Lab (TDL).
This test are compliant with Public Health England (PHE) standards.
The test is only available to UK residents at this time.
Our Lab Partner, TDL is listed on the Capacity Data Site for NHSE – this means our lab’s activity is included in the country’s data and all POSITIVES are reported by TDL to PHE every morning on a daily basis. It is a statutory requirement that laboratories notify - doctors are not expected to notify this information separately.
In compliance with the UK Government, staff that can work from home includes our Customer Services Team that process returns. As a result, any returns received during the UK's Covid-19, will be attended until after the UK Lockdown has been lifted and all office staff have been allowed to return.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that services, product and prices are accurate and clearly detailed, Harley Street Healthcare Clinic accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. If you have any questions or disputes with your order, make sure you have filed this via email/telephone within 30 days of your purchase.
Most orders are delivered by Royal Mail, therefore please ensure we have the correct postal address, including correct postal code. Orders taken choosing the courier option they will need to be signed for upon delivery. Orders taken before the cut-off time (3.00pm) will be dispatched the same day where possible, subject to credit card approval and availability.
Where stock is unavailable, the customer will be informed by email/telephone with the opportunity to choose an alternative, to accept an immediate refund, or to wait for replenished stock. It is not our policy to substitute items without the customer's consent.
If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with any item purchased then it may be returned within 30 days of receipt providing it is in its original packing unused and in a re-saleable condition - Please be aware we will not refund your order if it is not returned in a re-saleable condition. We will however only refund the price of the item and not the original postage or indeed the cost of the return postage; this is in accordance with the distant selling regulations. You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value, and you should be able to provide proof of returning i.e tracking reference or courier consignment number etc.
If the item however is faulty you will be reimbursed the full amount. After this 7 day cooling off period any returns will be at our discretion. Should any item be faulty, contact us by email or telephone to arrange a return and we will dispatch a replacement/investigate the fault with our supplier etc. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
Although we take great care in making sure all of our colours and descriptions are as accurate as possible, sometimes the colour representation of the product within our site and the colour within screen resolution/calibration may vary which may result in a slight variance when the product arrives. Please have this in mind when making your purchase we will not be responsible for this issue.